Business Leadership Roundtables Program
The Pasco Economic Development Council's Business Leadership Roundtables bring industry CEOs, Presidents, and business owners together on a monthly basis for an exchange of information, challenges, and insights. Eight to 12 members from non-competing, growth-oriented companies meet monthly in a confidential setting to share the challenges and rewards of leadership and how it impacts life at work and home.
Participants in these forums have noted that their participation has resulted in:
- better-informed decsion making,
- more effective visionary thinking,
- heightened ability to anticipate trends and issues,
- increased profitability, and
- enhanced personal satisfaction.
What Can I Expect When I Join a Roundtable?
Once a group is formed, members meet monthly for three hours in a facilitated meeting and dive into candid discussions focused on CEO-level issues unique to top-level management. Participants will have the opportunity to work from the SPARC (Strategic Planning Action Recovery Cycle) Business Framework, learn from guest speakers, and attend two (2) Leadership Forums.
Two Roundtable Options Available
CEO Roundtable Criteria
- Employ at least 10 people in full-time positions
- Prinicple place of business is located in Pasco County
- Generate a minimum of $1 million in revenue or has the ability to reach $1 million within 2 years
- At least 50% of sales are from outside of Pasco County
Entrepreneur Roundtable Criteria
- Employ less than 10 people in full-time positions
- Principle place of business is located in Pasco County
- Not a publicly traded company
- More than 50% of sales are from within Pasco County
We want to help you, and other Pasco-based growth companies, work more efficiently, become more strategic, and create more jobs in our community.