SMARTstart Entrepreneur Roundtables
What is an Entrepreneur Roundtable?
Entrepreneur Roundtables bring small business owners and early-stage venture founders together on a monthly basis for an exchange of information, challenges, and insights. Groups typically include six to 10 members from diverse industries, in a confidential setting, to share the challenges and rewards of entrepreneurship and how it impacts life at work and home.
How would you like to be part of a forum that helps you:
- Increased profitability
- Validate ideas
- Become a better, more knowledgeable, business-owner
- Make better informed decisions
- Sharpen your visionary thinking
- Enhance your overall personal satisfaction
- Forecast issues facing your business
- Create an advisory council of trusted peers
Participating in an Entrepreneur Roundtable
- Principle place of business is in Pasco
- Founders must be committed to participation monthly and, “take time out of their business to work on their business”.
- Founders must be willing to listen and learn from peers.
- Generate less than $500K in annual revenue.
How much time is needed?
Once a group is formed, members meet monthly for about 1.5 hours and dive into candid discussions focused on their issues unique to startups and early-stage businesses. These forums have resulted in: strategic partnerships, idea validation, better informed decision making, more effective visionary thinking, increased profitability, and enhanced personal satisfaction.
- Monthly Facilitated Meeting
- Guest Speakers
- “Moves the Needle” program participation - “Moves the Needle ignites entrepreneurial action within large organizations so their people can be closer to customers, move faster and act bolder”.
You have the opportunity to attend two meetings to decide if this is a right fit for you and your business. If you decide to join a roundtable the annual cost is $150 a year. Participating in the Roundtable is free for SMARTstart Business Incubator Members.
Although peer-to-peer mentoring is highly beneficial, we often find that our entrepreneurs have very specific needs that require expert help. That is when we invite our network of professionals to speak during our roundtable sessions. During this time, our entrepreneurs have the opportunity to ask open and honest questions about the issues facing their company and receive instant feedback and answers directly from an expert in the field.
The goals of the program are to help Pasco startups and early-stage companies work more efficiently, become more strategic, create more job opportunities, and to maintain a business presence in Pasco County.