SMARTstart CEO Roundtable Program
What is a CEO Roundtable?
CEO Roundtables bring industry CEOs and Presidents together on a monthly basis for an exchange of information, challenges, and insights. Groups include 8 to 15 members from non-competing, growth-oriented companies in a confidential setting to share the challenges and rewards of leadership and how it impacts life at work and home.
How would you like to be part of a forum that helps you:
- Increased profitability
- Make better informed decisions
- Improve your ability to predict trends
- Sharpen your visionary thinking
- Enhance your overall personal satisfaction
- Forecast issues facing your business
Participating in a CEO Roundtable
- Employ at least 8 people in full-time positions and have the ability to grow to 10 within a year
- Principle place of business is in Pasco
- Generate a minimum of $1 million in annual revenue
- Generate less than $1 million in annual revenue, but has the ability to reach $1 million within 2 yrs.
- At least 50% of sales are from outside Pasco County
How much time is needed?
Once a group is formed, members meet monthly for three hours and dive into candid discussions focused on CEO-level issues unique to top level management. These forums have resulted in: better informed decision making, more effective visionary thinking, heightened ability to anticipate trends and issues, increased profitability, and enhanced personal satisfaction.
- Monthly Facilitated Meeting
- Guest Speakers
- SPARC Business Framework (Strategic Planning Action Recovery Cycle)
- 2 Leadership Forums
You have the opportunity to attend three meetings to decide if this is a right fit for you and your business. If you decide to join a roundtable the annual cost is $500 a year.
The goals of the program are to help Pasco based growth companies work more efficiently, become more strategic, create more job opportunities, and to retain Pasco based businesses.